We are proud to offer these wonderful Renaissance Festival Tapestries that you can buy at the Renaissance Festivals all over the country. These hand-made tapestries are durable, decorative, and very colorful! A tapestry can be used in so many ways. It can be use as a throw for the couch, a beautiful bed sheet, colorful curtains, a decorative wall hanging, a unique room divider, or even a rug! All Renaissance Festival Tapestries are very versatile. They are a common sight at Renaissance Fairs when it happens to sprinkle, they make a great cloak to keep the chill away.
Celtic Tapestry Designs
The life of the ancient Celt was rooted in tradition and mysticism. They revered their ancestors and the earth and the things on it were attributed with great powers. They believed in the interconnectivity of man and his surroundings and used symbols as a way to illustrate it. The interlacing lines of the Celtic Knot stands for no beginning, no ending, the continuity of everlasting love and binding together or intertwining of two soul or spirits. The continual looping of the designs suggests themes of eternity and interconnection.
Renaissance Festival Tapestry Details
- Our Renaissance Festival Tapestries are made out of 100% cotton fabric and hand-woven.
- These Tapestries are color fast and machine washable.
- All Tapestries are handcrafted so there may be a little variation in size, color, and thickness of the Tapestry fabric.
- The actual Tapestry colors and shades may vary slightly from the picture.
- The Celtic design is printed on the tapestry, not quilted or woven.
- The tapestry design is printed on the front side only.
- The beauty of handcrafted items is that they are unique and imperfect.
Artisans literally make these Renaissance Festival Tapestries with their hands so there may be variations and small imperfections in their print and/or weave.